Entrance into Carroll Academy is based on certain criteria mandated or suggested by the accreditation manual of the MAIS, as well as other criteria set forth by the accreditation manual of the MAIS, as well as other criteria set forth by the Board of Directors of Carroll Academy. The criteria listed below are used by the administration, but not limited to the following:
1. For students entering the 4 year old kindergarten, he/she must have reached his/her 4th birthday on or before September 1. For 5 year old kindergarten, they must have reached their 5th birthday on or before September 1. All entering students in our Kindergarten program must have the following information prior to admission:
- A certified birth certificate
- Social Security Number
- Immunization records (Certificate of Compliance)
2. Students transferring from another school must be in good standing from the school in which they left.
3. Class size, could limit enrollment. (This is determined by the administration)
4. If a student wishes to return to Carroll Academy, after leaving, he/she must have been in good standing at Carroll Academy prior to departure.
5. Home school students may be accepted pending the validation of competence in the subject area(s). This can be achieved by testing or by placement of the student in the desired subject area at a level above the proper earned credit to establish their ability to perform at that level. These students should earn their last (6) credits from Carroll Academy to be awarded a diploma from the school.
6. Any student expelled from Carroll Academy must go before the Board of Directors before he/she will be considered for re-instatement in the following years.
7. Before an applicant is considered a student of Carroll Academy the following information must be on hand:
- All applicable fees must be paid.
- A completed application, contract and information packet must be on file.
- Signed page from the student handbook must be on file.